Hi Oakeys Families,
The Burnaby Oakeys are always looking to improve as athletes and a big part of that is cross-training. We have teamed up with our friends at FitFirst to offer our players and their families a running program. This program is open to all athletes, their siblings and parents- boys and girls. Friends too! All Oakeys players and their families are encouraged to join.
Why become a runner?
Becoming a runner will improve you as an athlete on the ball diamond. Running improves your overall fitness level, speed, endurance, focus, and your general health. Becoming a runner will make you a better ballplayer.
When and Where:
- Sundays | 9:00 AM
- Starts January 19th to May 3, 2020 at FitFirst Footwear
- Located in the Fortius building, 3713 Kensington Ave, Burnaby
Cost: $45 Reg. $80
Promo Code: Use code “Oakeys” and you will receive an Oakeys colorway technical running shirt.
- Brooks technical running shirt [$40 value]
- 15% FitFirst store discount for the duration of the clinic
- Informational guest speakers and experts
- Experienced pace-group leaders