Volunteer Job List: Here is the master list of who will be working during the U10 Championship Tournament
**The volunteering is for families with LTP-U19 registered players. This is a really fun tournament that the BMSA has hosted for 25 Years.
- 50/50 SALES PEOPLE: Walking around to the fans / teams and selling 50/50 tickets to be drawn twice daily. Best suited for loud and outgoing people! This job often becomes competitive between 50/50 crews!
- ANNOUNCERS: Announcing players’ names as they go up to bat. It’s a fun job for those who want to watch the game and enjopy the microphone!
- Outside Runner: Running orders of hot food to customers. Restocking as needed
- Inside runner: Running drinks/ chips to customers. Restocking as needed
- BBQ Cook: Being a BBQ Master (hamburgers / hot dogs / smokies)
- Fry Cook: Fry Boss!
- Cart Driver: Drive cart ***NOTE: this role can be equally divided per shift as this is the most enjoyable/easiest task on the crew. 1 hour max. Must be over 16 years old
- Field Crew: Rake field- primarily in and around the areas where cart cannot reach | Line fields with chalk | Clean out dugouts | Refill water jugs
Parking Management: Watch over drop off zone and equipment (max 2 minutes). Govern the Coach’s lot (no entry w/o permit). Handicap spots require permit. Keep tally of amount of cars in the lot (Post LOT FULL sign)
SCORE KEEPERS: Experienced Scorekeepers who can count bases / keep score. Really enjoyable job while you watch the game.
SET UP/TEAR DOWN CREW
- Truck Driver: Truck required. Max: 2 hours. Drive truck around diamonds to drop off fencing
- Crew: Set up/tear down fences, tarps, tables, banners, etc. | Chalk our parking stalls | Concession assembly